Friday, May 8, 2009

The Story and People Behind ClinicallySignificantProductions.com

At ClinicallySignificantProductions.com we lovingly refer to ourselves as the "small company with a big URL". For those who don't already know (or for those we want to know more) let me give you a quick overview of who we are, and what we do.

We are a site dedicated to providing effective and affordable chiropractic patient education and marketing resources to chiropractors. We offer many items such as chiropractic waiting room DVDs, chiropractic powerpoint presentations, and even unique hand painted chiropractic art. Although we cater to the chiropractic profession, we also offer resources for a variety of other healthcare providers.


Our spinal decompression and cold laser therapy marketing and patient education tools are very popular with Medical Doctors, Physical Therapists, and more! We have even started to introduce select hand painted art for Dentists and M.D.s! To check out our full line of products visit our
store. Read on to learn more about us and how our site got started.

Who are the People Behind ClinicallySignificantProductions.com?
First, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dr. James. I'm a practicing Doctor of Chiropractic, and founder of ClinicallySignificantProductions.com. I started the site soon after graduating from
Palmer College of Chiropractic. After graduating I decided to open my own practice using my personal savings. Using only personal savings to purchase equipment and start my first practice was challenging. I soon realized everything is overpriced, and chiropractic patient education products are no exception! I was quickly disgusted at the prices companies expected me to pay to educate my chiropractic patients.
Don't get me wrong, I believe in Chiropractic and feel it is vital to educate patients and the public about the benefits chiropractic care has to offer. I simply don't feel a Doctor should have to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars to do so! As a new D.C. it simply wasn't even an option for me to purchase most of the chiropractic patient education or marketing products on the market. When I did break down and spend hundreds of dollars on a DVD or lecture presentation I was usually disappointed. I would often tell myself I could produce something just as good, or better, for a fraction of the cost. I began to do just that.

My self authored Chiropractic PowerPoints and DVDs were so effective I decided to begin offering them to my colleagues at fair and reasonable prices. I soon realized many other doctors shared my disgust for overpriced chiropractic patient education products and ClinicallySignificantProductions.com was born!

I saw firsthand that there was a niche in the chiropractic, cold laser, and spinal decompression patient education and marketing product market. There is a lack of good quality and affordable products for these purposes. I strive to offer entry level to intermediate pricing on our products and will continue to maintain this philosophy in all of our future endeavors. We have big plans for our little company!

When we refer to ourselves as small, we aren't kidding. The entire business consists of a handful of close knit friends and family members. Since I am a workaholic, and somewhat of a "control freak" according to those close to me, most of the business responsibilities are on my shoulders. Like most small business owners I have an intense drive and commitment to success. Although I have a large role in our business, I couldn't function without the much appreciated help I have!

As we continue to grow, the demands placed on those around me increase. My help continues to step up to meet these increasing demands with a smile. Whether it's packing that shipment on a Sunday night, processing orders while I'm seeing patients, or helping finish artwork at 1:00 a.m., I always have support when I need it! Without the help and support none of this would be possible and we wouldn't have seen the success we have seen. Thanks, you guys are the best!

More about Dr. James:
I am a practicing Doctor of Chiropractic currently licensed to practice in two states. I am a proud graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic's Davenport, Iowa campus, considered the fountainhead of the chiropractic profession.

My chiropractic techniques consist mainly of Diversified, Thompson, Gonstead, and Activator adjusting protocols. I also utilize active and passive physiotherapy heavily in my practice. Three of my favorite tools are spinal decompression, cold laser therapy, and flexion distraction technique. I am continually amazed at how effective these three resources can be. When combined with the power of chiropractic care, the results are even more astounding!

When I am not seeing patients or running ClinicallySignificantProductions.com I am busy with my third, and most important, full time job: My job as a single father. I was awarded custody of my son during my first year of chiropractic college. I have been raising him on my own ever since. Although raising my son is the most difficult task I face, it is also the most rewarding. I am truly grateful to have the opportunity to be in his life on a daily basis. Although he's only seven years old he teaches me just as much as I teach him. Each and every day he shows me how much we have to learn as adults, and human beings in general!

When I have time to relax I enjoy: spending time my son, being outdoors, fishing, sports, working on cars, cooking, and watching a good movie.

Well there you have it: more than you probably cared to know about
ClinicallySignificantProductions.com and me! If you'd like to know more or have any questions, feel free to stop by the site and drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you. In the meantime we wish you all the best!

-Yours in health,
Dr. James B., D.C.



No comments:

Post a Comment